FIBER Festival is the annual get together for artists and visitors to experience cutting-edge audiovisual art, design, creative coding and electronic music. We are looking for a dedicated intern who is not afraid of deadlines, able to look ahead and work independently. The festival is happening from May 13 – 17.
- A chance to gain experience in marketing and communications in the event industry;
- A platform to improve your writing for various target groups;
- A great diversity of job responsibilities (leading up to- and during the festival);
- A challenging internship within a small, enthusiastic team.
- Have excellent communicative skills in either Dutch or English, but expertise in both languages is preferred;
- Are flexible and responsible;
- Are able to work independently, but you also enjoy working in a team;
- Are motivated, eager and willing to expand your capacities;
If you are interested in joining FIBER Festival, please send your short motivation and CV to Ruben Baart at email@example.com.
A working week of 24 hours (3 days), for a duration of three months. FIBER Festival runs from 13-17 May.